January 3, 2015

The Best of MY 2014

What a year.  I'd like to present a ton of awesome project roundups for you....but the year wasn't spent on as many blog posts or DIY Projects as I would have liked.  Instead, I spent the entire first part of the year gearing up for our wedding day.  It was super awesome....and definitely the best part of my 2014.


Soon I will post more about this day with a roundup of everything DIY.  It's just hard to post about things so personal....but I'm going to try to let loose a bit more in 2015 :) Promise :)


7.4.14 


After the big day....of course...there was our honeymoon in Myrtle Beach.  Totally awesome.


We went with my bff and her hubby.  They are native's to Myrtle Beach and they showed us a good time :)  


Then there were a couple of DIY projects after all of the wedding/honeymoon stuff settled down...

Painted Floor

Pattern Painted Coffee Table

It was definitely a year to remember.  
So here's to a project/blog post filled 2015!! I can't wait...there are so many things I have planned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!