October 15, 2013

DIY Paperback Pumpkin

While looking for fall decor one night, I stumbled across these really cool paper pumpkins on Pinterest.  I was swooning over them immediately.

DIY Book Page Pumpkin


This project took a little more effort to complete than I had thought it would.  It is definitely not one for children due to the use of the exacto knife.  

If you want to know how to make these yourself, Katie from Upcycled Treasures does a great job of explaining.

Linking to these parties...
Savvy Southern Style
The Shabby Creek Cottage
The Crafty Blog Stalker

7 comments:

  1. I love these pumpkins--I saw Katie's, too--it's such a cute idea!
    Thanks for being a part of the Daily Blog Boost!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder who thought of this amazing idea.....???
      Thanks for stopping by from the Blog Boost!

      Delete
  2. Jessica, love this pumpkin - so cute! Thanks for sharing and pinning! Hope you are having a happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindy my Wednesday was super great :)) Thanks for stopping!

      Delete
  3. One of my friends posted about this on Facebook last week and I really want to make one. So cute!

    Britni @ Play. Party. Pin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britni, you should just do it! I'm thinking about making more myself.

      Delete
  4. Soo cute. Love the idea!
    I wanted to invite you to the {Handmade Café} Link Party, the new and very unique linky! I hope you'll join us and link up. You will meet many exceptional international crafters/bloggers!

    Oksana @ Oksana Plus Hobbies
    http://oksanalikesit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!