October 18, 2014

DIY Painted Coffee Table

Do you have a coffee table that has seen better days?  I did. A few months ago, I painted our old coffee table white and distressed it a bit --- but the end result wasn't all the greatest.  And it just didn't mesh well with the rest of our living room.


It wasn't the worst coffee table in the history of painted coffee tables....



But I wasn't inlove with it --- nope.

So I did what any DIY'er would do.  I fixed it.




I taped off a diamond pattern with painters tape.  And then I sanded all the diamond shapes. This whole project literally took me about 20 minutes.






It's not new, but it will work for awhile.  

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Looks fun! I'm not good with getting the tape just right. Wanted to paint my floors once but hard to get it all even.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!