September 17, 2013

Summer Project Recap

I don't know about you, but these cold and chilly days that are starting to hit us can take a hike! I just hate being cold! Plus, I'm being reminded that in just a few short days, summer will be long gone. Boo.

Since those long days of summer are about to come to an end, I thought I would recap on some of the projects that went on around here throughout the summer.  And just in case you missed any of them, now is your chance to get caught up!


Something about going back and seeing all the fun projects from summer really makes me wish it wasn't over.  But I'm also smiling at the memories of each and every one. 








Who knows, maybe the fall project recap will make me smile to ;)

Linking to these parties...

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/18/2013

    I love all of these projects but the dresser is my favorite! What a great way to spend your summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carla. I wish I could have had more time to do more! You know...life...sort of has a mind of its own ;) Glad you stopped by! I loved your blog!

      Delete
  2. What a great round-up of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Don't forget to link up to The DIY'ers. http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-diyers-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great recap of summer memories, Jessica -- work & fun! Thanks for linking at Monday Funday. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!