November 15, 2011

Pheasant Feather Display {using bottles}

For the last few weeks D has been pheasant hunting. And every time he gets a bird he brings home a feather. They've been piling up and I really haven't had any clear plan for them.

Over the weekend I was crafting and trying out new things. I got into the spray paint...and spray painted some bottles that I had sitting around. I really didn't have a plan for those either. When I put them on my desk to figure something out I saw the feathers sitting there.

Pheasant Feather Display
Not perfect but these do the trick for displaying my feathers. I also had a can I spray painted. I slapped a little bow on it and presto...


I am really happy with how these turned out. And it all sort of just fell into place. Gotta love it when that happens!


Linking To:

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I bet they would look beautiful on the mantel! Great job! Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottles displaying the feathers. Great idea! New follower here. Would love it if you would stop by and share this at my link party going on right now :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/bedazzle-me-monday-10.html

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE pheasant feathers! My husband and father in law keep bringing them home for me.... I have a TON! I swear they are just waiting for me to come up with some new ideas for them!!!! (ps I think they would sell well in our booth ;) )
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!