July 11, 2017

White Painted Antique Farmhouse Chair: Before + After

Once again, I'm amazed at what a little paint can do. This little antique painted chair looks like it's been this way for many years.  And the stencil just gives it that finishing touch. It goes perfect with my farmhouse bathroom and that is where it will stay!

White Painted Antique Farmhouse Chair


BEFORE


I picked this little antique chair up at a garage sale for $10.  It's just too cute. I can't understand why anyone would want to sell it, but score for me! 

White Painted Antique Chair

With a little paint and love, this now white antique chair is a gem. It's one of my favorite pieces in my house.


All you need for this look is a chair, white paint, stencils, black paint or magic marker, sandpaper, poly and a creative mind!




2 comments:

  1. What a pretty chair makeover! Loving the stenciled number on it and your chippy finish is perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment and for stopping by :) I love this chair. I have another one like it that I have yet to do.

      Delete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!