December 6, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

I love to thrift shop. {Thus the basis of The Junk Nest}. Where I live we have a Salvation Army, Goodwill, Castaways and a neat community place that always has some great stuff. Here is what I picked up on my last trip…


DSCN0810-1


These were from Goodwill. I was so excited to bring all of these home I just had to share them with you :) All for around $12.00…who would want to shop at the mall for home decor with prices like these???

My mom found this lantern hidden in the midst of everything. I collect lanterns and for only $2.00 I couldn’t pass it up. It’s in great condition.



DSCN0815-1


I rarely buy anything that I’m not in love with. I will usually fill my cart with stuff and then rethink things while I shop. My cart items change like 2 or 3 times before I actually get to the checkout. But these plates…they stayed in my cart the entire time! Yay! My plan is to paint something on them with stencils.


DSCN0816-1


And alas….the wooden sign. I LOVE this sign. I picked this up on a whim at the local community store. I paid $10.00 BUT I also nabbed 2 large picture frames and a mirror for free. It was our last stop and I felt like I hit the jackpot!


DSCN0858-1


What a great thrifting day.

1 comment:

  1. fabulous finds! I can't wait to go thrifting together!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!