June 14, 2017

Farmhouse Kitchen Table


I cannot believe it’s been over two years since my last post. (WTH???) I swear I’ve been meaning to update this blog, it’s just that somehow time got away from me.  I do have some blog post material lined up from those two years… one being some kitchen updates (DIY of course!) and an overall house before and after.   

With the two year MIA stint came some new updates in our lives as well. I can’t wait to share what has been going on, but I will leave that to future posts! In the meantime, I have a cute little table redo to share with you.

Enjoy J



Painted table



BEFORE




AFTER



This table had seen some better days.  Paint and wipe on poly was all it needed to come to life. 


Linked to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!