June 20, 2017

Electrical Wooden Spool DIY Patio Table

Thrifty, easy and cheap are a mainstay concept around here.  As long as it’s cheap and ends up looking cute, I’m all for it.  Take this patio table idea for example.  We had gotten a ton of these (for free) for our wedding three years ago. We kept a couple to use as outdoor tables.  And while leaving them au natural is awesome, I decided to stain the one we wanted to use for our backyard patio. 




BEFORE

Wooden spool DIY patio table


I stained and then sealed it…oh and I also purchased the chairs on-sale at Menards for $20/ea. Not to bad. 

Wooden spool DIY patio table


Note: this table would have also been great sealed as it is. But that is for you to decide!

Sharing @ Coastal Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!