September 11, 2013

A Week In Pictures With The Junk Nest

This week, as with every week, was filled with the usual's. Work, family, and projects.  I seem to be getting a bit of a routine down that includes The Junk Nest and all of it's projects.  Thank goodness for that...because I'm planning on my first tag sale in the upcoming months! ---- More on that later!

So I was able to create some great things from scratch, find some thrifties, and even redo a thrifty dresser. All in a week...whew! 

My favorite would be this little dictionary page wreath. I know paper wreaths have been around the blogosphere for a long time. But I still love the way these look. I'm going to make a bunch more for the sale and for my home!


I worked on some bottle cap magnets. Seventy-One to be exact! 


I picked this little desk up at my local Salvation Army. It's in good condition. Just needs The Junk Nest touch! I think I'll start on this one this coming week.



And then of course, there was the thrifty dresser redo. (Excuse the garage mess, I tend to get a little messy when I create [I'm even worse when I cook in the kitchen]).  Stay tuned for a full post on this little pink gal! She really cleaned up nice...and the pink really wasn't so bad.



Hope you all are having a great week! 

xoxoxo
Jessica

Linking to these parties
VMG 206

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!