July 22, 2013

A TV Stand (for Sale!!) and NEW HOUSE Sneak Peek


Some of you might remember this TV stand from my Teal & The Living Roaom Revel post waaaay back when I first started this blog. This TV stand made it through three years of apartment living and was always a conversation starter when we had company. Today.....she is for sale. 

If any of you are around the Southern Wisconsin area and interested....shoot me a message :)



Onto other business.

My current order of duty is......WEDDING PLANNING!!! And I have a feeling that the next year will be consumed by it.

For all of you wondering...we are getting married next July! I have no idea what I'm doing! But I do know that there will be many crafts to do - and post! - for the big day. TONS actually. I'm totally stoked!

And finally...

The HOUSE.  It isn't completely done yet, but there has been progress. I thought I would share a couple of photos.

Do you remember this kitchen?? 



Now....it's a bit toned down. We put in new appliances, painted and that's pretty much it! What do you think?




It's actually my favorite room in the house now.

I also wanted to give you a sneak peak into our bathroom. It's not 100% finished, but you get the idea.  I had done an inspiration post ..here...before we bought the house.  It didn't turn out anything like my inspirations...but the general idea is there.




It went from....well I have no idea what it was before. But now it's a rustic/modern blend.





And that's all I've got for today :)

xoxoxoxo

Jessica

Linking to....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!