February 28, 2015

Washi Tape Fridge Frame

I'm horrible with photos.  Especially the school pictures that come home each year.  I'm just not big into having a bunch of framed photos laying all over my house. But I wanted to do something with my daughter's school photos.

So I got a bit creative with washi tape and a piece of drop cloth.




I used four items for this frame.

1. Washi Tape
2. Scissors
3. Drop Cloth Material
4. A Photo



Just cut your drop cloth to the size you need.


Tape the photo to the drop cloth with washi tape and put it on your fridge. 


I've decided I'm going to do another one for my office at work.  Now I'll never have to worry about these photos going to waste! 

Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and enjoy reading each and every one of them! Thanks for stopping by!